Sauti Zetu Training
areas to be covered
- videography and editing
- Graphic design/Art
Communication and collaboration
- How to use digital
platforms to create
movements for good
- Digital Advocacy
- Identifying fake
- How to write factual
- How to identify online
- Reporting online
- Online mental health
- Mindfulness online
- Laws to do with
- Analysing policies
from a children
Child Led Advocacy
- How to organize
themselves for active
- How to communicate
to decision makers
Training and Mentorship
- Our Sauti Zetu training aims at giving children theoretical and practical skills to navigate the digital world.
- We acknowledge that skills without practice are not meaningful, so through our mentorship program we help children exercise the new skills by providing them a platform to create, interact and engage.
The children then join our growing network of nextgen digital story tellers, digital child activists and influencers.
This is our apprenticeship program for young people who have gone through our programs and still want to want to be connected. The programs:
- 6-12 Months paid volunteering in one of our departments where they get on-the job training.
- Linkages to youth organizations
- Support in applying for opportunities
such as fellowships, college and
Some of the children who have gone through the program are members of regional and global children platforms, have spoken in national, regional and global meetings including UNGA, COP27, ACERWC sessions and many, they are content creators with regional following and are advocating for a safe digital/physical environment for all children.
- Young Climate Activist using digital
platforms to advocate for action
- Host of the National Geographics Kids and
- Acclaimed poet, using poem to advocate
for change especially stop of FGM
Member of the COVID under 19 and renown child MC, having Mceed National and regional events